From humble beginnings over 30 years ago when Gary and Dan saw a service philosophy meet a customer need, Gardan has grown to employ over 90 employees in 3 locations. Our success depends on our customers’ success and we strive to consistently provide:
Experience and Expertise
- With over 30 years of industry experience, Gardan is uniquely qualified to understand OEM requirements.
Reduced Costs and Leadtime
- Gardan’s just-in-time materials management and strong sourcing relationships mean competitive costs and fast turnaround.
Attention to Detail
- Experienced long-term employees & ISO-certified processes assure attention to detail at every step of every job. Equipment has been carefully selected and production steps designed to provide maximum throughput without sacrificing flexibility.
Quality, Quality, Quality
- Gardan boasts one of the best quality ratings in the industry with a defect rate of 200 or fewer parts per million (PPM.) Gardan meets customer delivery dates 99% of the time. Stringent testing practices are just one of the reasons.
An Incredible Team
- A positive, values-driven organization that knows how to have fun is one reason our employee turnover is very low. How we treat each other extends to how we treat our customers who deserve prompt, professional, caring communication and results.
- Our customer and team approach, along with effective technology allows us to handle many projects simultaneously and react quickly to changing customer needs.
Quality managers and systems ensure all products shipped conform to customer drawings, revision levels and quality requirements.
Gardan maintains compliance with the following international standards:
ISO 9001:2008, 9001:2015
UL recognized UL-426A and CSA
UL certified harness shop
RoHS, Conflict Minerals & REACH compliant